- Penetrates and waterproofs when used as a finishing system in multiple coats on it's own or in conjunction with Waterlox Original Satin Finish or Waterlox Original High Gloss Finish.
- Produces a medium sheen appearance (75° gloss level when finished; fades to a 50-55° gloss level in 3-6 months)
- Forms a protective yet elastic finish against common household spills, moisture and foot traffic
- Our most versatile product. Many customers use only this product for all coats of finish
- Our oldest and truly "original" product, since 1910
Details: Use on interior wood surfaces including floors, windows, doors, cabinetry, woodwork, tables, furniture, bar tops, picture frames, fly fishing rods, gun stocks and various woodworking projects. Non-toxic when dry/fully cured. Also works as a sealer, primer, tie-coat or paint additive to improve adhesion. Provides exceptional adhesion to oily, dense, exotic woods like teak, rosewood and ipe. Great on porous interior surfaces such as slate, brick, stone, tile, linoleum or cement to seal and prevent chalking and dusting. For exterior projects, Waterlox Original Sealer/Finish can be used as a sealer. Apply 1-2 coats to seal/prime the substrate, followed by 2 coats of our Waterlox Original Marine Finish.
Package Dimensions: 10.2 x 6.8 x 4.5 inches