Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 03 and Apr 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Calculated at checkout based on total weight.
Brand: Howard Products
Color: Original Version
- Safely polish out and buff away fine scratches, oxidation, dullness, and haze on glossy wood finishes
- Developed especially for glossy polyurethane, lacquer, varnish, and shellac wood finishes, including furniture, pianos, floors, and guitars
- Revives shine to dull areas, eliminates steel wool swirl marks, and most other minor surface blemishes
- Use as the final step in rubbing out a new high gloss wood finish to achieve a mirror like finish
- Creamy formula that can be used with a cloth or an electric buffer (especially when used on floors)
- Made in USA
Details: Restor-A-Shine Polishing Compound is specially formulated for restoring the high gloss shine to wood finishes. Restor-A-Shine contains extremely fine micro polishing powders, blended together with select waxes and oils, producing a very unique finish polishing compound.Product Features- Specially formulated for wood finishes, including floors- Will not lift veneer or soften a hard finish- Creamy formula that can be used with an electric buffer- Does not contain silicone or linseed oil.
Product Uses- Safely polish out fine scratches, oxidation, and haze- Revive dull areas and eliminate steel wool marks and other surface blemishes- Complete the restoration of a high shine wood finish after using Restor-A-Finish- Use for final buffing stage to a newly applied high gloss finish
Package Dimensions: 6.4 x 3.7 x 1.7 inches