Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 03 and Apr 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Calculated at checkout based on total weight.
Brand: Howard Products
Color: Walnut, Ebony Brown, Neutral, Golden Oak, Dark Oak, Dark Walnut
- Restor-A-Finish is a unique finish-penetrating formula that restores wood finishes while blending out minor scratches, blemishes and abrasions
- Available in nine colors to match almost any wood finish tone; Neutral, Maple-Pine, Golden Oak, Cherry, Walnut, Mahogany, Dark Walnut, Dark Oak, and Ebony Brown
- With a simple wipe-on, wipe-off process, most finished wood surfaces that seem to need a complete refinishing job can be restored in a few minutes
- Removes white heat rings and water marks, sun fade, oxidation, smoke damage and most other blemishes
- Restor-A-Finish restores the finish without removing any of the existing finish
- Before you go to the extreme of stripping it, restore it
- For all medium brown tones
- Eliminates white heat rings and water marks
- Blends out scratches and blemishes
- Restores color and luster to faded finishes
- This item is not for sale in Catalina Island
Hazardous Material Type: Unknown
Details: In 1969, Douglas G. Howard set out to solve this dilemma: how can you eliminate blemishes in wood finishes and restore the original color and luster without removing any of the existing finish? Unable to find an answer at his local hardware store, he went to work in his garage to create his own product. His goal was to make something that would be much more than a surface treatment, yet nothing like a stripper or a refinisher.
The key was to develop a formula that could clean and polish the surface, penetrate the finish with stain, and leave the original finish intact. The end result was Restor-A-Finish, Doug Howard's first in what would become a complete line of wood care products.
For over 40 years, Howard's Restor-A-Finish has been a standard in the antique industry. Because Restor-A-Finish preserves the original wood finish it also helps preserve its authenticity and value, whereas stripping the finish may literally strip the piece of its value. Almost any existing wood tone, from a Birdseye Maple to a Jacobean, can be closely matched using one of the nine available finish colors.
Trying it on just about everything with a traditional wood finish, antique dealers, refinishers, and homemakers have found it to be a safer and easier alternative to stripping and refinishing. Scratches, oxidation, white heat rings, watermarks, smoke damage, and sun fade simply disappear.
Package Dimensions: 7.0 x 3.9 x 3.2 inches