Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 09 and Apr 11. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Calculated at checkout based on total weight.
Brand: Howard Products
- Polishes all wood surfaces to a soft luster with a protective coating of Carnauba Wax and Beeswax
- Introduces conditioning oils that "feed" the wood and helps keep it from drying and fading
- Enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood
- For use on antiques, dining tables, kitchen cabinets, wood doors and trim, etc.
- Helps to prevent further drying of the wood and deterioration of the finish
- The perfect follow-up to Restor-A-Finish to maintain the newly restored wood finish
Hazardous Material Type: Unknown
Publisher: Howard Products
Details: Use Feed-N-Wax to preserve wood finishes and keep the finish from drying out and cracking. Feed-N-Wax helps introduce natural oils to keep the wood from drying out, while leaving behind a protective coating of Brazilian carnauba wax and beeswax. Feed-N-Wax may be used every month or so, or whenever the finish looks faded or dry. It enhances the natural beauty and depth of grain of all woods, finished or unfinished, by using the power of real orange oil along with the finest waxes available. Feed-N-Wax was developed to be the perfect follow-up to Restor-A-Finish when you want to maintain and preserve the beauty of your restored finish. Directions - Saturate a small pad of cloth with Feed-N-Wax and wipe evenly onto the wood surface. Let stand at least 20 minutes and wipe off excess. Polish out with a clean soft cloth and buff to a shine. Precautions - Always test in an inconspicuous area to check results before applying to entire wood surface
Package Dimensions: 8.4 x 2.5 x 2.5 inches