Estimated Arrival: Between Apr 03 and Apr 05. *ETA to USA Only
Shipping: Calculated at checkout based on total weight.
Brand: Howard Products
- Cutting Board Oil is a deep penetrating 100% Pure USP Food Grade Mineral Oil that is tasteless, odorless, colorless, and will never go rancid
- Cutting Board Oil rejuvenates dry wood, including: cutting boards, butcher blocks, countertops, wooden bowls and utensils
- Deeply penetrates into wood pores, bringing out the rich natural wood color and helps prevent drying and cracking
- Cutting Board Oil is perfect for the initial "oiling" or "seasoning" of cutting boards and butcher blocks
- Made in USA with strict quality controls - No contact with nuts, gluten or other potentially allergenic materials
- Exceeds the requirement set forth in the U.S. FDA regulations for direct and indirect food contact
Publisher: Howard Products, Inc.
Details: Howard Cutting Board Oil contains food grade mineral oil stabilized with Vitamin E. Our Cutting Board Oil meets FDA requirements for food contact surfaces, and is safe for all food preparation surfaces. It is tasteless, and will never go rancid. This product is perfect for seasoning cutting boards, butcher blocks and wooden utensils. Meets all requirements for USP Light Mineral Oil, National Formulary (NF), FDA 21 CFR 172.878 and 21 DFR 178.3620 (a) for direct and indirect contact with food.
Package Dimensions: 7.9 x 2.7 x 1.7 inches
Directions for Using Howard Cutting Board Oil:
Remove safety seal. Apply with a clean soft cloth. On wooden bowls and utensils, soak for at least 20 minutes and wipe off excess. To properly oil (season) new or raw wood cutting board surfaces, apply at least 2 coats. For thick wood surfaces like butcher blocks, apply 3-4 coats and let each coat soak in for at least an hour. Wipe away excess before use.
For more protection, we recommend following up with Butcher Block Conditioner.