Brand: General Finishes
- Can BWE be tinted? Yes, but only to a light neutral or pastel shade with a Colorfal Zero VOC UTC colorant.
- Can be BWE be applied over existing finishes? Yes, it may be used over an existing finish after proper surface prep and testing
- Can BWE be used over raw wood? Yes, but GF's Stain Blocker should be applied first to prevent potential wood tannin bleed-through
- How many coats of BWE are required? 2-3 coats.
- Sizes and sheens? Quarts and Gallons; Satin and Semi-Gloss
Publisher: General Finishes
Details: General Finishes premium NEW Brushable White Enamel (BWE) is a water-based white topcoat similar to General Finishes White Poly, but formulated to be brushed or rolled on interior furniture and cabinet projects. BWE is ideal for cabinets, furniture and millwork. Acting as a 2-in-1 paint and topcoat, this enamel is perfect for those who want to work with Enduro White Poly, but do not own a spray gun.
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 4.2 x 4.2 inches