- When used with Festool guide rails, you can achieve perfectly straight and splinter-free cuts.
- Spring-loaded riving knife (splitter) keeps the cut kerf open so that the material does not pinch the blade.
- This reduces the chance of kickback. Antistatic function
- Blade changes are easier and safer using the fastfix system which locks switch and arbor simultaneously for easy arbor bolt removal.
- Power consumption 1200 watt.
Release Date: 2017-10-02
Warranty: 36 Mo. Service All Inclusive
Details: The TS req is not your standard Circular saw. With its accuracy and versatility, a better comparison would be to the most advanced Table saws, Miter saws or panel saws available. Add in its incredible portability and unbelievable ease of use, and you have a precision-cutting solution like No other, at home in the highest-end cabinet shop as well as an Onsite remodel. With the addition of Micro-Adjustable depth controls and a Flat housing for flush-cutting against walls or adjacent surfaces, the TS 55 req is our most advanced plunge cut saw ever, which is saying a lot.
Package Dimensions: 16.5 x 13.5 x 13.2 inches