Color: Black heavy duty long fiber plastic and metal
- Unique, patented cutting action that rotates and oscillates to create perfect, clean, and repeatable mortises every time.
- Mortise width adjustment with the turn of a dial allows for easier alignment when joining panels.
- Pivoting Fence allows you to create angled mortises from 0-90° with positive stops at 22.5°, 45°, 67.5°.
- Indexing pins for quick alignment against the edge of the workpiece for accurate placement. Hose port diameter: 1.06 inch
- Dust extractable design provides clean mortise holes for better glue adhesion and longer cutter life.
- Precise Positioning - Utilizing an adjustable fence angle, retractable stops, adjustable cutter height and precise mortise depth stop
Warranty: 3-Year Limited Warranty
Details: Combination set includes: Domino DF 500-Plus Joiner, DOMINO cutter D 5mm, Support Bracket, Operating Tool, Trim Stop, Cross Stop, Plug-It Power Cord, and T-LOC Systainer #2 storage container.
You can make flawless mortises every single time, thanks to Festool's new Domino joining system! Joining no longer has to be a slow, difficult process. The Domino Joiner, with its revolutionary cutting method, utilizes a patented mortising technique, simple indexing features, and adjustable mortise sizing to make flawless mortises. Powerful 420 watt motor drives the cutter spindle at 23,400 RPM.
Precise positioning and accurate mortising with the viewing window. Use 1 of 3 mortise width adjustments for perfectly fitting joints and fast assembly; easy to adjust while the jointer is operating. Cut long mortises in an instant thanks to the simultaneous turning and oscillating movement without kickback. 11/16" dust port extracts up to 95% of chips generated when used in conjunction with any one of Festool's vacuum systems. Retractable stop pins for quick and precise positioning of the initial domino tenon on both work pieces. Five catch positions at 0, 22.5, 45, 67.5, and 90 degrees, as well as infinitely variable mortising angles from 0 to 90 degrees.
Simple, precise mortising fence height adjustment (with scale) offers accurate stops for locating mortising opening in the center of material thicknesses: 16, 20, 22, 25, 28, and 40mm. Quick, precise adjustment for 5 different mortising depths. Robust inner mechanism for consistently accurate routing results. Works on everything from face frames and work pieces as small as 1" x 5/8", to large projects and heavy furniture. Uses pre-fabricated, solid beech domino tenons for superior strength.
Package Dimensions: 15.5 x 11.6 x 6.4 inches