Color: As the picture shown
- Powerful 15A motor capable of handling the demands of a small shop
- Four column design provides excellent stability for smooth, accurate planing over many years of use
- Quick-change knife system with dual edge disposable knives lets you change knives without difficult to use alignment jigs
- Adjustable infeed and outfeed tables to better support long pieces and reduce snipe
- Reversible dust port allows you to collect chips from the right or left side of planer
- Two polyurethane feed rollers for a no-slip grip on the workpiece; positioned close to the cutterhead to improve workpiece finish
Publisher: Delta Power Tools
Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
Details: After nearly 90 years of expertise in the woodworking business, DELTA Power Equipment Corporation (DELTA PEC) has become one of the most revered brands in woodworking tools today. DELTA Power Equipment Corporation focuses on innovations to help the woodworker create masterpieces easier and with more precision. The company designs, manufactures and distributes a variety of stationary woodworking tools including electric table saws, band saws, radial arm saws, scroll saws, drilling machines, jointers, planers, mortisers, lathes, grinders and dust collectors for the professional and advanced woodworking markets.
Motor: 15A, 120V, 60Hz, 1Ph
Motor Control: toggle with removeable key
Max Stock Dimensions: 13" wide x 6" high
Min Stock Dimensions: 1/8" x 10"
Max. Depth of Cut: 3/32"
Feed Rate: 28 ft./minute
Cuts per minute:18,800
Infeed/Outfeed rollers: Nitrile synthetic rubber
Infeed/Outfeed table dimensions: 6-3/4in x 13in each
Knife Type: Double edge reversible
Number of Knives: 2
Knife size: 333mmx12mmx1.5mm
Package Dimensions: 25.0 x 20.8 x 16.5 inches