Brand: Daddy Van's
- FOOD SAFE NATURAL OIL WILL PENETRATE WOOD'S SURFACE TO PROVIDE A BEAUTIFUL, LASTING PROTECTIVE FINISH
- FOR USE ON BARE WOOD OR FINISHED WOOD AND OVER CHALK PAINT AND MILK PAINT
- BEAUTIFULLY REVIVES OLD WOOD FINISHES
- SOLVENT-FREE PURE DRYING OIL PRESSED FROM THE SEED OF THE HEMP PLANT. NOT A CBD OIL.
- ZERO VOCs. CHEMICAL-FREE!
Publisher: Daddy Van's
Details: Daddy Van's All Natural Hemp Oil is a pure, food safe, solvent- free, naturally drying oil pressed from the seeds of the hemp plant. It will penetrate to provide a protective, water-resistant finish when used over milk paint, chalk paint, bare wood and worn wood finishes.
Package Dimensions: 8.5 x 3.5 x 3.3 inches
Directions for Use
As a Finish: Apply with a brush or cloth. Let the oil penetrate for five to 30 minutes, then wipe off any excess with a clean, dry cotton cloth. Apply one to three coats, allowing about two hours between coats. Reapply every one or two years or as needed.
To Revive Old Finishes: Apply a small amount of oil with a cloth. Buff any excess with a clean cloth.