- COMPATIBILITY: This Arbortech MiniTurbo Kit features the new M5 screw. The sanding discs of this model (MINFG51020) will work with the older MINFG50020 model. However, the sanding discs of the MINFG50020 will not work with this model.
- VERSATILITY: For freehand use or with guides and templates. Fits Arbortech Mini Grinder, 100mm & 115mm angle grinder.
- FEATURES: Uses SafeBlade technology. Includes two carbide cutting teeth and attachable sanding disks.
- Authorized Arbortech Dealer
- BUNDLE INCLUDES: Arbortech Woodworking MiniTurbo Kit Mini TURBO Blade / Extension Adapter ( Shaft ) / 47 mm Rubber Backing Pad / Adapter to fit M10 x 1.5 Spindle (AU Only) 80 / Grit Sanding Discs 180 / Grit Sanding Discs 320 / Grit Sanding Discs / Torx Key included in the Assembly Parts / Assembly Parts
The Arbortech MiniTurbo Kit M5 is known for its incredible accuracy and maneuverability that is revolutionizing woodworking. This Woodworking Mini Turbo is perfect for freehand use or with guides and templates. It features SafeBlade technology to give you improved safety features and reduce the risk of catching. The Arbortech MiniTurbo can be used either directly on the Arbortech Mini Grinder or fitted to any standard 100mm & 115mm angle grinder by using the supplied extension.
The Mini Turbo is remarkably easy to use and with two carbide cutting teeth that can be rotated to expose the unused cutting sides, the MiniTurbo is one of the highest performing woodworking attachments on the market. The extension adapter and compact circular blade combine to help you reach hard to achieve and previously impossible depths on small to medium wood working projects.
The Arbortech Mini Turbo hand tool can alternate from free hand shaping to template and guide based shaping for extra accuracy. Attach the sanding disks to turn the Mini Turbo blade into an efficient sanding tool for those hard to reach areas.The Arbortech MiniTurbo Kit features the new M5 screw and sanding discs that are compatible with the older MINFG50020 model.
Arbortech employs SafeBlade technology, which limits cutting exposure on the perimeter of the blade to improve safety and reduce the risk of catching for a cleaner, higher precision cutting experience.
- Arbortech Woodworking MiniTurbo Kit
- Mini TURBO Blade
- Extension Adapter ( Shaft )
- 47 mm Rubber Backing Pad
- Adapter to fit M10 x 1.5 Spindle (AU Only)
- 80 Grit Sanding Discs
- 180 Grit Sanding Discs
- 320 Grit Sanding Discs
- Torx Key included in the Assembly Parts
- Assembly Parts
Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 7.8 x 1.2 inches