- Includes: (1) Mini Carver, (1) Tungsten Carbide Tipped Carving Blade, (1) Rubber Backing Pad, (1) Dust Extraction Attachment, and Sanding Discs: (5) each of the following grits 80, 180, and 320
- 6 speed settings: 6,000 - 18,000 RPM Tungsten carbide tipped blade
- Increased sanding functions Improved dust extraction
- Vibration reducing handle
- Ideal power tool for wood sculptors and carvers alike who value performance, efficiency and versatility
Publisher: Arbortech Pty Ltd
Arbortech has taken one of its most popular woodcarving
tools to the next level. With additional features and functionality, the Mini
Carver is now even better at taking users seamlessly through rough shaping,
sculpting and sanding stages.
Robust enough to last but compact enough to offer detailed
carving capabilities and maneuverability, the Mini Carver features 6 speed
settings ranging from 6,000 to 18,000 RPM that allow the user to adjust the RPM
to suit a variety of woodcarving, sculpting, and sanding needs. A tungsten
carbide tipped carving blade offers optimum performance and blade longevity,
while sanding functions have been increased by a flexible rubber backing pad.
Pad is designed to sit behind the sanding disc to add durability and
flexibility during the sanding. Also new is a dust extraction attachment that
can be fitted to a dust extractor during sanding. A vibration reducing handle
that increases user comfort without compromising performance rounds out the
product improvements. The Mini Carver is the ideal power tool for wood
sculptors and carvers alike who value performance, efficiency and versatility.
Package includes: (1) Mini Carver, (1) Tungsten Carbide
Tipped Carving Blade, (1) Rubber Backing Pad, (1) Dust Extraction Attachment,
and Sanding Discs: (5) each of the following grits 80, 180, and 320.
Package Dimensions: 18.5 x 13.0 x 5.0 inches