- Cuts square openings directly into flush walls without overcutting in the corners leaving surrounding brickwork untouched
- Provides superior operator safety thanks to the patented inherently safe Allsaw cutting Action
- The unique cutting action creates very little fly dust protecting the user and creating a cleaner work environment
- The forward facing blades allow clear visibility when cutting making the AS170 the ideal tool whenever accuracy and precision is required
- The only small handheld saw able to efficiently and safely cut to a depth 4-3/4"
Warranty: Arbortech provides a 12 months warranty on the mechanism from the date of original purchase. This covers mechanical components* to be free of defects from design, workmanship and materials.
Details: ALL.FG.170110.20 Features: -Power Source:Electric -Blade Included:Yes -Dry Cut Blade:Yes -Wet Cut Blade:No -Voltage:120 -Maximum Amperage:13 -Push-Walk Behind:No -Portable-Handheld:Yes -Cordless:No -Laser Guided:No -Pieces Included:General Purpose Blade, Plunge Blade, and Head Joint Blade -Number of Items Included:3 -Hardware Material:Stainless steel -Application Material:Concrete -Application Material:Wood -Blade Material:Stainless steel -Material:Metal -Distressed:No -Hardware Finish:Black -Finish:Black -Material Details:Stainless Steel -Blade Material Details:Stainless Steel, Tungsten Carbide. Dimensions: -Overall Height - Top to Bottom:10 -Overall Width - Side to Side:3 -Overall Depth - Front to Back:17 -Blade:Yes -Cord:Yes -Handle:Yes -Wheel:No -Table:No -Legs:No -Motor Diameter:8 -Overall Product Weight:9.5 -Blade Capacity:4.5 -Maximum Depth of Cut:4.5 -Depth of Cut at 45 Degrees:4.5 -Depth of Cut at 90 Degrees:4.5 -Blade Length/Diameter:6 -Blade Guard Length:1 -Cord Length:120 -Handle Height:4.5 -Handle Width:3
Package Dimensions: 26.0 x 15.0 x 5.0 inches