Brand: FDC Chem
- GET A WARM, RICH FINISH. 100% Pure Tung Oil Finisher adds depth for an antique-style finish. Creates a hand-rubbed look on wood surfaces.
- NO ADDITIVES, SOLVENTS OR VARNISHES. Pure tung oil adds depth without using solvents or additives. Gives the surface a rich, almost wet look.
- DRIES FASTER THAN OTHER OILS. Compared to linseed, soy, and walnut oils, tung oil finish dries fast for remarkable turn-around time.
- FORMS A MOISTURE-RESISTANT BARRIER. Tung oil keeps alcohol, grease, food oil, acid, and water from ruining the surface.
- FINISH NEARLY ANY SURFACE. Use tung oil for wood, concrete, brick, and stone. Works on pine, oak, cedar, cherry wood, cedar, and other wood surfaces.
Get a darker, richer, natural glow.
For a radiant antique finish that grabs everyone's attention, use 100% Pure Tung Oil Finisher. Made from premier tung crops, 100% Pure Tung Oil Finisher brings out the natural beauty of any surface, adding a rich, darker finish without the use of solvents or varnishes.
100% Pure Tung Oil Finisher penetrates surface fibers, opting for natural radiance instead of an artificial gloss. It also creates a strong and beautiful barrier that protects the surface from acid, water, and grease. Use it on any surface imaginable - from cutting boards to kitchen tables to wood instruments.
-Premium tung oil finish
-Seeps deep into the surface
-Oil, water, and acid-resistant coat
-Works on wood, as well as concrete and brick
-Contains no solvents, inhibitors or varnishes
-Dries and cures naturally, easy to apply
Apply tung oil to the surface, wait 20 to 30 minutes, then wipe away excess oil. For wood: sand down the surface, if possible. Most wooden surfaces will need time for the tung oil to penetrate. Wait for 12 to 24 hours to apply another coat.
Package Dimensions: 8.6 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches