Howard Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish and Conditioner
The original blend of beeswax, carnauba wax, mineral oil and orange oil is the perfect in Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish to enhance the natural beauty and depth of grain in all woods, finished and unfinished. Contains no silicone or linseed oils.
Not intended for food-prep surfaces
Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish & Conditioner is ideal for enhancing the natural depth of grain, while providing added protection and luster to furniture, antiques, and cabinets. Feed-N-Wax helps introduce conditioning oils that “feed” the wood while providing a protective coating of beeswax and carnauba wax. Feed-N-Wax can be used on finished or unfinished wood to help preserve and keep the wood from drying out, fading, or even cracking. Feed-N-Wax should be used whenever the piece looks faded or dry, usually every 3 to 6 months.
- Prevent drying and deterioration of all wood finishes
- Polish all wood surfaces to a soft luster and protect with a coating of natural waxes
- Use to maintain the restored finish after using Howard Restor-A-Finish
- Enhance the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood
- Saturate a small pad of cloth with Feed-N-Wax and wipe evenly onto the wood surface.
- Let stand at least 20 minutes and wipe off excess.
- Polish out with a clean soft cloth and buff to a shine.
Always test in an inconspicuous area to check results before applying to entire wood surface.
CAUTIONS: COMBUSTIBLE: CONTAINS PETROLEUM DISTILLATE. Keep away from heat, sparks and flame. Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. FIRST AID: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call physician immediately.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN