Citrus Shield Premium Paste Wax contains the perfect blend of Brazilian carnauba wax, beeswax, orange oil, and special surfactants. Our unique formulation also contains a UV inhibitor that helps protect wood finishes from the sun’s harmful rays. May also be used on painted surfaces, concrete, marble and metal. Contains no silicone or linseed oils.
Citrus Shield Premium Paste Wax is excellent for polishing and protecting wood finishes on antiques, furniture, cabinets, paneling and wood floors. Citrus Shield enhances the natural beauty of the wood grain, and buffs to a brilliant, long-lasting shine. Can also be used on unfinished woods where an easy application and a beautiful, natural-looking finish are desired. Citrus Shield can be used as a follow-up to Howard Restor-A-Finish and Restor-A-Shine products.
- Available in Neutral (clear), Golden Oak, Walnut, Mahogany and Dark Oak
- Brings back color, while conditioning and enhancing finished and unfinished woods
- Protects finish color from sun fade with a UV shield
- May also be used on painted surfaces, concrete, marble and metal
- Make sure surface is free of dust and dirt.
- Using a clean, soft cloth, apply a thin even coat of Citrus Shield Premium Paste Wax in a circular motion to a small area at a time.
- Let dry 3-5 minutes and buff with a clean, soft cloth.
Rotate or turn the cloth frequently for best results.
- Another application and buffing may be required, especially for unfinished wood.
Always test on an inconspicuous area first to make sure you like the results.
CAUTIONS: COMBUSTIBLE. CONTAINS PETROLEUM DISTILLATES. IF SWALLOWED, CALL PHYSICIAN. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.