Howard Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish and Conditioner
The original blend of beeswax, carnauba wax, mineral oil and orange oil is the perfect product to enhance the natural beauty and depth of grain in all woods, finished and unfinished. Contains no silicone or linseed oils.
Not intended for food-prep surfaces
Feed-N-Wax Wood Polish & Conditioner is ideal for enhancing the natural depth of grain, while providing added protection and luster to furniture, antiques, and cabinets. Feed-N-Wax helps introduce conditioning oils that “feed” the wood while providing a protective coating of beeswax and carnauba wax. Feed-N-Wax can be used on finished or unfinished wood to help preserve and keep the wood from drying out, fading, or even cracking. Feed-N-Wax should be used whenever the piece looks faded or dry, usually every 3 to 6 months.
- Prevent drying and deterioration of all wood finishes
- Polish all wood surfaces to a soft luster and protect with a coating of natural waxes
- Use to maintain the restored finish after using Howard Restor-A-Finish
- Enhance the natural beauty and depth of grain in finished and unfinished wood
- Saturate a small pad of cloth with Feed-N-Wax and wipe evenly onto the wood surface.
- Let stand at least 20 minutes and wipe off excess.
- Polish out with a clean soft cloth and buff to a shine.
Always test in an inconspicuous area to check results before applying to entire wood surface.
CAUTIONS: COMBUSTIBLE: CONTAINS PETROLEUM DISTILLATE. Keep away from heat, sparks and flame. Use with adequate ventilation. Avoid prolonged contact with skin. FIRST AID: If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. Call physician immediately.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN