Howard Butcher Block Conditioner is a combination of food grade mineral oil, beeswax, and carnauba wax. It is ideal for conditioning and maintaining all wooden butcher blocks, cutting boards, wooden bowls, and utensils.
The penetrating quality of food-grade mineral oil along with the water-resistant traits of beeswax and carnauba wax helps to rejuvenate the wood and prevent drying.
- Food grade wood conditioner for butcher blocks, cutting boards, wooden bowls, and utensils
- Can be buffed with a soft cloth to achieve a natural looking satin wax finish
- Helps repair knife marks and protect the wood by keeping the mineral oil in and the moisture out
- Mineral Oil exceeds U.S. FDA regulations for direct and indirect contact with food
- Reapply whenever the wood looks or feels dry
Shake gently before using. Apply with a clean soft cloth. Let stand at least 20 minutes.
Wipe off any excess and buff to a nice shine. Apply additional coats whenever the wood looks or feels dry.
For thick wood surfaces like butcher blocks, apply at least 2 coats and use Howard Cutting Board Oil to season the wood before maintaining with Butcher Block Conditioner. Apply to all sides of the wood surface for even penetration of the oil into the wood and to thoroughly condition all surfaces. Store in a cool and dry place.